The Cyberinfrastructure Project includes an impressive list of current systems and services, with more coming as needed to support university research and education.
These services include:
- High Performance Computing (HPC) clusters for research and education
- Storage for research results and creative projects, including large data sets
- Academic, scientific, and research-based applications
- Private cloud applications for accessing CI Project resources
- Software licensing for research-related applications
- Custom virtual machines for use in research and education
- Application hosting for research projects
- Web hosting for select research and creative projects, as ell as for individual faculty, staff, and students
For these services, please visit our CI Project Helpdesk. At this time, these services are provided on a best-effort basis without mandatory cost recover.