CCU CI is an environment consisting of several computing systems, high performance computing clusters, data storage systems, virtualization systems, advanced scientific tools, and users interconnected with high performance networks to enhance research productivity and instructional efficiency.
- Web-based Linux graphical desktops
- High performance computing clusters (HPC)
- TealVirt student virtualization environment
- Mass storage for large data sets and research results
- Cloud-based storage environment (cost center)
- Customized software applications & licensing services